Privacy service online store of The STRAIGHT From Nature
1. General Information
2. The administrator of personal data contained on this website is The STRAIGHT From Nature, based in Nottingham.
3. Concerned about the security of data entrusted to us developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent the release of data to unauthorised. We check their performance and constantly check their compliance with the legal acts – the Law on Personal Data Protection Act electronic services, as well as all kinds of acts and regulations community instruments.
4. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by you and
in cases where the law authorises the Administrator to process personal data by law, or in order to implement the agreement between
parties to the agreement.
5. Service performs the functions to obtain information about users and their behaviour in as follows:
a) by voluntarily entered in forms information
b) through the collection of “cookies” [see policy “cookies”].
6. Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The information given in this form are processed in the order resulting from a specific function form, for example., in order to process manual contact information
8. Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
9. The data contained herein may consult natural person who eats there She placed. This person also has the right to modify or discontinue the processing of their data at any time.
11. The Website may show links to other websites. Such sites Internet operate independently of the Service and are not in any way supervised by The Service The STRAIGHT From Nature.
These sites may have their own privacy policies and regulations with which we recommend to read.
If in doubt about any of the provisions of this policy are to disposal – our data can be found in the section – CONTACTS.