Aloe Vera Serum is rich in organic acids: amber and cinnamon, as well as vitamins: thiamine and biotin. Stimulates the regenerative processes of the epidermis. Safe for sensitive skin around the eyes. This serum deeply moisturizes and elasticises.
Aloe Vera Serum is perfect for:
- dry skin,
- damaged skin,
- irritated skin,
- mature skin,
- requiring regeneration and nourishment, as well as problem skin,
- redness and contamination skin.
How to use:
– as a face serum – use a few drops and massage a face, beafore apply face cream – morning and evening,
add more power to the cream/lotion – mix butter with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin,
– to protect the ends of the hair – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of butter into dry or wet hair ends,
– as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and skin. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails.
INCI: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Citric Acid Sodium Benzoate Potassium Sorbate.