Your Natural Side – Aloe Vera Serum – 30ml
Aloe Vera Serum from Your Natural Side is is recommended for the prevention of acne, discoloration, scars, inflammatory skin and eczema. Perfectly smoothes, soothes and soothes irritations also after sunbathing, shaving and epilation.
Out of stock
Your Natural Side Aloe Vera Serum
Aloe – an irreplaceable care serum for dry, damaged, irritated, mature, as well as for problematic, impure and oily skin with large pores or tendency to redness. Rich in many valuable active ingredients. Recommended in hair care and for problematic scalp with excessive greasing, dandruff or excessive hair loss.
- dry, sensitive skin,
- damaged, reactive skin,
- mature skin with visible signs of aging,
- problematic, impure skin,
- skin after excessive sun exposure,
- problematic scalp.
- mix a few drops of serum with your favorite cream / lotion / oil then gently pat in your skin (recommended concentration in cosmetics – up to 10%).
- hair ends serum – rub a few drops of serum into dry or wet hair ends, for better results – add a few drops of favourite oil.
- nail serum – massage a drop of serum into your nails and skin peels.
- hair mask – add a few drops of serum to portion of your favourite hair mask just before application or create your own by mixing serum with your favourite oil and applying on your damp hair. Leave for at least 30 minutes.
- scalp mask – mix a few drops of serum with your favourite oil and apply on your scalp. Leave for at least 20 minutes. You can also add a portion of your favourite clay .
- face mask – mix your favourite clay, a few drops of oil and serum with floral water and apply on your face. Leave for 15 minutes. Do not let mask to dry completely, if necessary – spray the mask with floral water. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- INCI: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
- Country of origin: South America.
- Form: bright colour liquid with characteristic scent.
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 20°C.
- Lasting: shown on the packaging.
- The raw material used in the production of this cosmetic has a Soil Association Organic Certificate.
- 30 ml glass bottle with pipette
- Aloe serum was produced by removing water (concentration) from aloe juice
- 100 g aloe concentrate was produced from 1000 g of fresh aloe juice
- Aloe was used as a medicinal plant in ancient times
- Resin from aloe was used in Egypt for embalming corpses