Your Natural Side – Bitter Orange Flower Water – 100ml – Vegan
Bitter Orange floral water has a moisturizing, soothing and healing effect. Reduces redness and regulates sebum secretion. Supports the fight against premature wrinkles. Recommended for prophylaxis of skin capillaries and acne.
Protects hair from drying, keeps proper moisturizing level and makes combing easy. Regulates work of sebaceous glands and sebum emission. It cleanses and refreshes skin and hair, making it less oily.
Bitter Orange floral water is produced by steam distillation of Bitter orange flowers, also known as Neroli. It has a pleasant floral scent, thanks to that it can be used as an aromatic mist for body and hair. Recommended for combination skin, with overproduction of sebum, enlarged pores or discolorations, also for mature, delicate skin with tendency to redness and acne.
- mature skin with signs of aging
- skin with overproduction of sebum and mixed
- problematic skin, with enlarged pores
- delicate, with tendency to redness
- mature skin, with discolorations
- dry and damaged hair
- scalp with tendency to dandruff and irritations
- As a tonic / facial mist – spray the water directly on the skin of the face, neckline and neck just after cleansing. You can also use a cotton swab. Leave to absorb or apply the selected oil. Thanks to its properties water will enhance its performance and make oil will get absorbed faster
- As a supplement to masks and scrubs – add floral water to the prepared powder or scrub and mask to obtain the correct consistency of the specifics and additionally enhance its effect
- As a supplement to ready-made products – add water to your cream, lotion, hair mask, other ingredients at your own discretion or mix in hand immediately before application
- As a refreshing mist for body and hair – spray water directly on skin or hair for refreshment, hydration or nutrition
- As a soothing after-shave and depilatory water – spray water on skin after shave and epilation to soothe irritated skin and prevent inflammation
- Scalp preparation – rub the water into the scalp before or after washing your hair to soothe irritated skin
- INCI: Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Water, Linalool*, Limonene*, Geraniol* (*natural ingredient of bitter orange floral water)
- Country of origin: India.
- Form: water with intensive scent of bitter orange.
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C or in fridge.
- Lasting: shown on the packaging.
- Bitter orange floral water is produced by steam distillation of fresh bitter orange flowers (Citrus aurantium amara).
- Orange trees grows wild in Southeast Asia, but they also grown in other warm climates.
- Unique flower water and excellent essential oil (called „Neroli”) is the effect of the distillation process of bitter orange flowers.
- The name „neroli” comes from the 16th century from the name of Italian prince Nerola, who brought it to his wife Anna- Maria de la.
- Tremoille, which was in love in perfumes. He gave her various, beautiful scents, also these which was made from bitter orange flowers.