Your Natural Side – Lemongrass Flower Water – 100ml – Vegan
Your Natural Side Lemongrass Flower Water regulates sebaceous glands and reduces visibility of pores. Perfect for mixed, oily and problematic skin (recommended in prevention of acne and blackheads). Ideal for oily hair.
Out of stock
Lemongrass floral water is produced by steam distillation of lemongrass blades. It has a intensive, fresh scent, thanks to that it can be used as an aromatic mist for body and hair – especially during summer. Recommended for normal, mixed skin and problematic with overproduction of sebum. Used in care of scalp with tendency to irritations, dandruff and oily.
- skin with overproduction of sebum,
- problematic and contaminated skin,
- skin with enlarged pores,
- oily hair,
- normal and mixed skin.
- As a tonic / facial mist – spray the water directly on the skin of the face, neckline and neck just after cleansing. You can also use a cotton swab. Leave to absorb or apply the selected oil. Thanks to its properties water will enhance its performance and make oil will get absorbed faster
- As a supplement to masks and scrubs – add floral water to the prepared powder or scrub and mask to obtain the correct consistency of the specifics and additionally enhance its effect
- As a supplement to ready-made products – add water to your cream, lotion, hair mask, other ingredients at your own discretion or mix in hand immediately before application
- As a refreshing mist for body and hair – spray water directly on skin or hair for refreshment, hydration or nutrition
- As a soothing after-shave and depilatory water – spray water on skin after shave and epilation to soothe irritated skin and prevent inflammation
- Scalp preparation – rub the water into the scalp before or after washing your hair to soothe irritated skin
- INCI: Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Water, Geraniol*, Linalool* (*natural ingredient of lemongrass floral water).
- Country of origin: India.
- Form: water with intensive sweet- fresh scent.
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C or in fridge.
- Lasting: shown on the packaging.
- Lemongrass floral water is produced by steam distillation of fresh blades of lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)
- Lemongrass comes originally from India and is commonly used to make herbal tea
- Insects, such as mosquitoes doesn’t like smell of lemongrass oil