Your Natural Side – Rosehip Oil – Unrefined – Vegan – 10ml – Date – 05.2022
Your Natural Side Rosehip Oil is designed for dry, sensitive and mature skin. Recommended for prophylaxis of couperose skin, discoloration, wrinkles and stretch marks. Nourishes the skin after long sun exposure.
Your Natural Side Olej Różany
Rosehip oil is produced by cold pressing Rosa canina seeds. It is an oil with an amber colour. Because of the high content of unsaturated fatty acids, recommended for dry, mature, thin skin with discoloration, as well as for oily, problematic skin. Used in care of reactive skin with tendency to redness.
- mature, dry, thin skin,
- brittle nails and damaged hair,
- reactive, sensitive skin,
- combination, oily skin.
- apply a few drops of oil on cleansed and dewy with floral water skin and massage gently.
- mix a few drops of oil with dose of your favorite cream / lotion / serum then gently pat in your skin.
- hair ends serum – rub a few drops of oil into dry or wet hair ends, for better results – add a few drops of hyaluronic acid 3% serum.
- nail serum – massage a drop of oil into your nails and skin peels.
- hair mask – add a few drops of oil to portion of your favourite hair mask just before application or create your own by mixing oil with aloe gel or hyaluronic acid 3% serum and applying on your damp hair. Leave for at least 30 minutes.
- scalp mask – mix a few drops of oil with your favourite serum and apply on your scalp. Leave for at least 20 minutes. You can also add a portion of your favourite clay.
- face mask – mix your favourite clay, a few drops of oil and serum with floral water and apply on your face. Leave for 15 minutes. Do not let mask to dry completely, if necessary – spray the mask with floral water. Rinse with lukewarm water add 1-2 tablespoons of oil to the bathtub filled with warm water.
- INCI: Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil.
- Country of origin: Poland.
- Form: yellow-orange liquid with characteristic odour.
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in the refrigerator might solidify.
- Lasting: shown on the packaging.