Your Natural Side – Strawberry Seed Oil – Unrefined – Vegan – 10ml – Date – 05.2022
Your Natural Side Strawberry Seed Oil perfectly nourishes mature, dry and irritated skin. It soothes, calms and protects problematic skin. Absorbs quickly. Safe for sensitive skin around the eyes. Perfect under makeup.
- dry and sensitive skin,
- mature with signs of aging,
- problematic and oily skin,
- irritated and contaminated skin,
- sensitive eye areas.
- anti aging,
Strawberry - contains over 70% unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic, linolenic, oleic) that prevent excessive loss of water, keeps the right level of hair and skin moisturisation. They increase the permeability of the skin making it ideal for repairing and rejuvenating substances. Helps to fight with free radicals, delaying skin aging, increasing the firmness and elasticity of the skin as well as reducing fine wrinkles. The high content of linoleic acid regulates the lipid economy and eliminates the problem of the formation of blackheads. Vitamin E, flavonoids and ellagic acid works anti-inflammatory and antiallergic as well as normalizing and astringent. It soothes all kinds of skin irritation e.g. by sun rays and radiation as well as inflammatory conditions (Eg psoriasis, eczema, atopic skin). Accelerates the healing process of acne changes. It is good for skin tone.
How to use:
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite flower water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel – it will moisturize your skin and make it look velvety smooth.
- as a body lotion – apply oil immediately after bath! Applying on previously moisturized skin will not only facilitate the application of essential oil but will also help in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water pour 1-2 tablespoons of oil. After the prepared bath, your skin remains thin layer of oil, which can rub or leave to absorb.
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended when performing a firming massage.
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth.
- to protect the ends of the hair – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of butter into dry or wet hair ends.
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, before bed, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil.
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and skin. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails.
- INCI: Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Oil.
Country of origin: Poland.
Form: liquid oil with characteristic scent.
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense.
- Lasting: shown on the packaging.
- Strawberries seed oil is produced by cold pressing Fragaria Ananassa seeds.
- It’s very popular in cookery and healthy because of a lot of : flavonoids, anthocyanins, vitamin C, phosphor and iron.
- This oil has a lot of Ellagic acid which helps antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antineoplastic.