- stimulates skin regeneration,
- provides protection against harmful UV-A and UV-B radiation,
- acts against oxidation,
- antibacterial and antiseptic,
- supports the production of collagen and elastin, delaying the aging process of the skin,
- soothes all irritation, accelerates the healing of the morning,
- supports the reconstruction of hair and nails.
How to use:
- a portion of oil can be added to a traditional body lotion just before use,
- as a face care oil used alone or in combination with other oil – massage gently into wet skin,
- a little oil can be added to the face cream just before applying,
- can also be used in products around the eyes, neck, cleavage, and the whole body,
- you can be used as a make-up base
- as an addition to a hair conditioner,
- applying on nail skins and hands,
- oil mixed in similar proportions with the selected hydrolate will create a moisturizing face
- cleansing liquid with a caring effect.
Storage: recommended storage in a refrigerator.
Packaging: glass bottle..
Form: liquid, golden, dark yellow
Odor: slightly nutty.
INCI: Rubus Ideaus (Raspberry) Seed Oil.
The oil is cold-pressed from small seeds of Rubus Idaeus raspberry fruit. Currently, it is manufactured all over the world.