Ovium Reusable Organic Cotton Padsflakes are sewn with 100% certified organic cotton. Cotton threads were used for sewing. That’s why the cotton pads are suitable for composting.
The material from which the petals are sewn is GOTS certified. This means that the entire fabric production process, from cotton sowing to the fabrication of the finished material, had to meet stringent social, environmental and quality standards. This guarantees that:
– no toxic, carcinogenic and non-biodegradable chemicals have been used.
– material production took place in a way that minimizes waste generation.
– a closed water circuit was used (it means maximum use of it, not wasting it).
– the material itself is adequately durable.
– people employed in production are of age, employed on a voluntary basis and their pay is fair.
– the number of working hours is not excessive.
– employees are treated humanely and with respect.
The entire production process is regularly checked by the appropriate units. By choosing a GOTS certified material, you are 100% sure that you do not contribute to inhuman treatment and excessive environmental damage.
How to use:
Moisten the cotton pads with water to absorb less makeup remover.
Soak the cotton pad with micellar liquid.
Add cotton pads to the eye and wait couple seconds.
Do not rub eye area. Remove make-up.
After removing make-up wash your cotton pads with warm water and litle bit of soap then dry.
Once in a while, you can wash the cotton pads in the washing machine together with light washing – maximum washing temperature: 60 ° C.
The cotton pads lose their fibers – they should be replaced after about 3 months – using one.
throw it out when you use it as much as possible
For additional hygiene and softness, you can iron the cotton pads. The maximum ironing temperature is 100 ° C – one dot on the iron