A natural deodorant is not an antiperspirant and you must remember that. Does not block sweat.
Before full application, always try on a small area of the skin to see if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST NATURAL DEODORANT – information for the uninitiated:
The natural deodorant produced by si si bee contains baking soda, natural oils and beeswax.
Make sure you are not allergic to to any of the oils or wax (composition specified on the label).
The deodorant changes its consistency depending on the temperature. It is soft at higher temperatures, and hardens at lower temperatures. This does not affect its properties.
1. When you start using a natural deodorant for the first min. you can’t give up for two weeks. You may feel uncomfortable and feel that the deodorant is not working, that this product is not for you. Nothing could be more wrong. If you stop using deodorant or antiperspirant with aluminum salts, then you need to give time to the sweat glands to cleanse themselves. Our bacteria on the skin must “get used to” changing the environment to natural.
2. For the first two weeks you don’t have to limit yourself in how many times you use it. You can do this several times a day. The main thing is that you apply it at night and in the morning. You don’t have to wash your armpits before each use because using a natural deodorant you don’t have the feeling of being layered on your skin.
3. The application consists in selecting from the jar no more than the size of the smallest fingernail and rubbing under the armpit. The deodorant dissolves in your fingers and, despite the fact that it consists of oils, it won’t stain your clothes – it is quickly absorbed. Soda particles felt in the fingers are not felt under the armpit.
4. Even if you are not allergic to baking soda, you may feel a burning sensation in the early stages, especially after shaving your armpits.
5. The natural deodorant is not an antiperspirant – it does not block sweat glands. At first, you may feel like you’re still sweating – that’s all good. After about 2 months, you will notice that you no longer sweat so intensively, but it will not be associated with blocking the sweat glands, but with less of their activity due to the lack of the need for intensive cleansing.
6. If you last up to 2 months of use, you will notice that it is great and you will be able to limit the use to 1 application per day.
7. Of course, not everyone is able to survive the “transition period” and quickly returns to deodorants with aluminum salts, which of course I understand, because not everything works the same and not everyone has the opportunity to go through the skin learning stage of the new environment.
INCI: Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconout) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil.