Your Natural Side – Bitter Orange Floral Water
- mature skin with signs of aging,
- oily skin,
- problematic skin,
- sensitive and irritated skin (also around eyes),
- dehydrated skin which needs regeneration,
- hair which needs smoothing.
- anti aging,
Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium amara) is rich in bioflavonoids that works as antioxidants protecting skin cells from collagen degradation and smoothing fine wrinkles. Deeply moisturizes and nourishes skin.
Recommended for care of all skin types especially capillaries, oily and mature skin.
Protects hair from drying, keeps proper moisturizing level and makes combing easy. Regulates work of sebaceous glands and sebum emission. It cleanses and refreshes skin and hair, making it less oily.
Reduces the visibility of the pores. Perfect for oily skin care. Soothes swelling, irritation, itching and redness of skin. It is also used for soothing compress for tired and swollen eyelids and for skin with sunburns. The aroma of bitter orange flowers works relaxing, reducing tension and stress.
How to use:
- As a tonic / facial mist – spray the water directly on the skin of the face, neckline and neck just after cleansing. You can also use a cotton swab. Leave to absorb or apply the selected oil. Thanks to its properties water will enhance its performance and make oil will get absorbed faster,
- As a supplement to masks and scrubs – add floral water to the prepared powder or scrub and mask to obtain the correct consistency of the specifics and additionally enhance its effect,
- As a soothing compress for tired and swollen eyelids – soak the swab with water and then apply it over eyelids for 15 minutes. In such a simple way you will remove the swelling and signs of tired and additionally moisturize and revive the skin around the eyes. Before you apply the compress, you can cool the floral water in the fridge to get a cooling effect,
- As a supplement to ready-made products – add water to your cream, lotion, hair mask, other ingredients at your own discretion or mix in hand immediately before application,
- As a refreshing mist for body and hair – spray water directly on skin or hair for refreshment, hydration or nutrition,
- As a soothing after-shave and depilatory water – spray water on skin after shave and epilation to soothe irritated skin and prevent inflammation,
- Scalp preparation – rub the water into the scalp before or after washing your hair to soothe irritated skin.
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Aqua, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract.
- Country of origin: Egypt,
- Form: water with intensive bitter orange scent,
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C or in fridge,
- Lasting: shown on the packaging,
- It has Soil Association Organic certificate.