Shea butter – It intensively moisturizes dry and scaly skin. It is recommended for the prevention of skin allergies, eczema, psoriasis. It accelerates the regeneration of skin and alleviates sunburn. Perfect for cracked skin on the heels, elbows and fingertips.
- dry, dehydrated, sensitive and irritated skin,
- mature skin with signs of aging,
- hard skin on heels, elbows and knees,
- head skin and dry, brittle hair and nails.
- anti aging,
Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) – it acts strongly moisturizing and greasing, causes thickening of the skin by strengthening the water storage of it’s cells. Works well on very dry skin, low in fat and poorly moisturized, scaly, cracking, chapped. Leaves a delicate protective layer on the skin. It soothes the skin irritated and damaged by sun rays, shaving, hair removal and irritating haircut. It is also used in the prevention of allergies, eczema, psoriasis, AZS, stretch marks. Perfect for care of very delicate baby skin. Rich in vitamins A and E as well as phytosterols that helps to reduce wrinkles caused by dry skin, as well as the effects of external factors such as wind or frost. It penetrates deeply into the deepest layers of skin and hair, providing protection against harmful external factors such as frost, wind, sunlight. Triterpene contained in it effectively protects against UVB radiation. It has a delicate solar filter. Cinnamon acid speeds up the healing of wounds and inflammatory conditions (also associated with osteoporosis). They relieve itching, burning and redness. Shea is also recommended for oily, problematic and mixed skin. Applied on the scalp effectively reduce dandruff and itching. Prevents hair loss and balding. It strengthens and regenerates hair bulbs, preventing them from falling out and stimulating new growth. Softens and regenerates the hard skin of the heels, knees and elbows. The vitamin F contained in shea gives relief to tired, tense and aching muscles causing them to loosen.
- As a replacement for the cream – take a small amount of butter and massage into the skin of the face, neck and decolletage. To enhance the effect you can mix in your hand with your favorite oil or with hyaluronic acid in the gel, it will moisturize your skin and make it velvety smooth.
- As a smoothing „body lotion” – massage a small amount of butter into the skin. You can mix the butter with any oil to ease the application.
- Massage the selected body parts – warm up any amount of butter and then massage the selected body parts. You can mix previously with any base oil to make the application easier or add natural essential oils to get the best results (recommended especially to firming massage).
- Strengthen the action of the cream / lotion – mix butter in your hand with your favorite cream or lotion just before use and then massage into the skin.
- Mask for the hair – hot butter, put on dry hair for at least 20 minutes before washing, then wash your hair with shampoo without SLS. To enhance the effect apply for a longer time e.g. for the whole night.
- To protect the ends of the hair – to regenerate and protect the hair ends from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening) rub a small amount of butter into dry or wet hair ends.
- Softener for hard skin – massage a small amount of butter into the hard skin of the heels, elbows or knees. You can apply butter as a regenerative cure for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, before bed, massage butter into heel / toe skin and then put on cotton socks / gloves you can also wrap your feet / hands with foil.
- As a nail conditioner – massage a small amount of butter in your nails and cuticle. In this way you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize brittle nails.
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter.
- Country of origin: Ghana.
- Form: consistency of hard butter with nutty scent.
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature, storage in fridge-no needed.
- Lasting: shown on the packaging.
- It has Soil Association Organic certificate.