• cleansing, anti-inflammatory and disinfecting,
• stimulates blood circulation and speeds up metabolic processes in the skin,
• promotes regeneration of the epidermis, narrows the pores,
• improves facial contour, reduces wrinkles and rejuvenates the skin,
• using warm packs effectively helps get rid of cellulite,
• reduces subcutaneous fat, eliminates the effect of the “orange peel”,
• restores firmness and elasticity to the skin.
How to use:
Add to clay water, hydrolate, natural yoghurt or favorite oil to the dry clay so that the consistency of the thick cream is obtained, after which we put the prepared paste on the selected area. It is advisable not to let the mask dry out (you can, for example, spray it with a mist of your favorite hydrolate, or apply a moist compress). We put the mask on for 10-20 minutes. We recommend using 1-2 times a week.
Compress: prepare the paste according to the above scheme, then apply a thick layer to the problem areas, wrap it with foil and leave it for about 20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Apply 2-3 times a week.