• has strong antiseptic properties,
• improves blood circulation,
• regenerates dead cells,
• prevents and fights wrinkles,
• cleanses the skin of toxins,
• rich in silica, magnesium, iron, aluminum oxide,
• disinfects existing skin lesions, accelerates their healing and contributes to pH balance,
• closes enlarged pores and prevents the formation of blackheads.
How to use:
Add to clay water, hydrolate, natural yoghurt or favorite oil to the dry clay so that the consistency of the thick cream is obtained, after which we put the prepared paste on the selected area. It is advisable not to dry the mask.