Witch Hazel Flower Water is:
- mature skin with signs of aging
- problematic and contaminated skin
- skin with extended pores
- skin with uneven colour
- dry and dehydrated skin
- irritated, swollen and burned skin
- anti aging
Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana Water) – has strong antiseptic properties. Regulates the work of sebaceous glands and sebum secretion. It reduces the visibility of pores. Ideal for contaminated skin with acne and blackheads. It soothes the swelling, irritation and itching of the skin, accelerates healing of wounds and regenerates the skin. It makes scars less visible, perfect for rashes, small cuts, bruises, scalp irritations, insect bites as well as after-shaving and epilation. It eliminates skin discoloration, reduces shadows and swelling under the eyes. Perfect for skin care with redness even after excessive sun exposure. It acts as an antioxidant, protecting the skin cells from collagen degradation and smoothing fine wrinkles. It prevents skin aging. It deep moisturizes, regenerates and nourishes the skin. Refreshes the skin and hair, protects it from drying, keeps a good level of hydration and makes combing easy.
How to use:
- as a tonic / facial mist – spray the water directly on the skin of the face, neckline and neck just after cleansing. You can also use a cotton swab. Leave to absorb or apply the selected oil. Thanks to its properties water will enhance its performance and make oil will get absorbed faster.
- as a supplement to masks and peels – add flower water to the prepared powder or peeling mask to obtain the correct consistency of the specifics and additionally enhance its effect
- as a soothing compress for tired and swollen eyelids – soak the swab with water and then apply it over eyelids for 15 minutes.In such a simple way you will remove the swelling and signs of tired and additionally moisturize and revive the skin around the eyes. Before you apply the compress, you can cool the flower water in the fridge to get a cooling effect
- as a supplement to ready-made products – add water to your cream, lotion, hair mask, other ingredients at your own discretion or mix in hand immediately before application
- as a refreshing mist for body and hair – spray water directly on skin or hair for refreshment, hydration or nutrition
- as a soothing after-shave and depilatory water – Spray water on skin after shave and epilation to soothe irritated skin and prevent inflammation
- scalp preparation – rub the water into the scalp before or after washing your hair to soothe irritated skin
- INCI: Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Phenoxyethanol.
- Country of origin: USA,
- Form: water with fresh herbal – forest scent,
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C or in fridge,
- Lasting: shown on the packaging.
- Witch hazel water is produced by the steam distillation process of the leaves of the Witch Hazel..
- The witch hazel is a tree from North America also known as the American Witch.
- This plant because of its unique properties was used by the original Indian tribes.