Your Natural Side – Lavender Flower Water – Organic – Vegan – 100ml
Your Natural Side Lavender Flower Water works soothing, healing, antioxidant, regenerating and cleansing. Restores natural pH. Ideal for irritated skin after shave, epilation, tanning, bites and small cuts.
It soothes inflammation of the scalp, strengthens hair and protects it from fading and destruction, helping to maintain the color of the dyed hair.
Out of stock
Lavender Flower Water
- sensitive and irritated skin (also around eyes),
- mature skin with signs of aging,
- problematic skin (also scalp),
- dry and dehydrated skin,
- dyed and oily hair.
Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) - deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin. It is recommended for care of all skin types. Applied to the hair protects it from drying, keeping a good level of moisture, strengthens the bulbs, inhibits hair loss and stimulates new growth. The content of polyphenol derivatives mainly of ursolic acid and rosemary acid and bitterness, gives the lavender powerful cleansing properties. It is recommended for skin care with dermatological problems such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, dandruff and seborrhea. Regular application affects the restoration of normal sebum management, as well as reduced visibility of pores. It has photoprotective properties. It soothes swelling, irritation and itching, accelerates healing of wounds and regenerates skin, makes scars less visible, perfect for rashes, small cuts, bruises, scalp irritations, insect bites and after shaving and depilation. It is also used for soothing packs for swollen eyelids and for sunburns. It refreshes the skin and hair making it less oily. Used to care for dyed hair fix color and prevent fading under the sun. Adds natural brilliance to mat hair. Lavender aroma relaxes, relieves tension and stress, helps to fall asleep, helps to fight with headaches.
How to use:
- as a tonic / facial mist – spray the water directly on the skin of the face, neckline and neck just after cleansing. You can also use a cotton swab. Leave to absorb or apply the selected oil. Thanks to its properties water will enhance its performance and make oil will get absorbed faster.
- as a supplement to masks and peels – add flower water to the prepared powder or peeling mask to obtain the correct consistency of the specifics and additionally enhance its effect
- as a soothing compress for tired and swollen eyelids – soak the swab with water and then apply it over eyelids for 15 minutes. In such a simple way you will remove the swelling and signs of tired and additionally moisturize and revive the skin around the eyes. Before you apply the compress, you can cool the flower water in the fridge to get a cooling effect
- as a supplement to ready-made products – add water to your cream, lotion, hair mask, other ingredients at your own discretion or mix in hand immediately before application
- as a refreshing mist for body and hair – spray water directly on skin or hair for refreshment, hydration or nutrition
- as a soothing after-shave and depilatory water – Spray water on skin after shave and epilation to soothe irritated skin and prevent inflammation
- scalp preparation – rub the water into the scalp before or after washing your hair to soothe irritated skin
INCI: Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Water.
- Country of origin: France.
- Form: water with intensive lavender scent.
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C or in fridge.
- Lasting: shown on the packaging.
- It has Soil Association Organic certificate.
- Lavender water is produced by steam distillation of lavender flowers
- It’s a green bush which comes from Mediterranean sea (France, Spain, Andorra, Italy)
- This name is derived from the roman word “lavera” which means “wash”.