Green montmorillonite clay has the strongest disinfectant action among all available clays. Improves circulation, reduces irritation, cleanses and soothes, tonifies and leveling the skin pH. Has healing properties and regenerative action in the case of small injuries and harmless burns, even bites of mosquitoes. It is used in prophylaxis of stretch marks and cellulite.
- normal, mixed and oily skin
- skin which needs regeneration and nourishing
- problematic and oily skin
- mature skin with signs of aging
- skin which needs firmimg
- strong astringent properties
- improves blood circulation
- regenerates dead cells
- counteracts and fights with wrinkles
- cleanse the skin from toxins
- Silica (SiO2) 55.47%
- Alumina (Al2O3) 18.64%
- Iron oxide (Fe2O3) 6.35%
- Magnesium oxide (MgO) 4.01%
- Potassium oxide (K2O) 3.66%
- Manganese Oxide (MnO) 0.15%
- Calcium oxide (CaO) 1.93%
- Sodium (Na2O) 1.10%
- face and body mask – add 2 teaspoons of essential oil (dry and flabby skin) and a teaspoon of floral water (mixed and oily skin) and mix until you get smooth mass. Put on your face and hold about 10 minutes. Then wash the mask with warm, boiled water and moisturize the skin with oil. Apply 1-2 times a week.
- wraps – put the clay into the glass dish, pour fresh water to cover the clay completely then mix the pulp with a wooden spatula. Before use put the dish near the heat source. Use a warm clay wrap on selected parts of the body.
- bath – take 100g of clay and pour with hot water. It is recommended during colds. It also works relaxing.
- tooth cleaning – put wet toothbrush in clay. Brush your teeth and gums just like with regular paste.
- washing hair – mix: 10g of clay, 20ml of flower water. Apply the paste to your hair and hold for 15 minutes. Rinse with water.
- INCI: Montmorillonite.
- Country of origin: France,
- Form: green powder with neutral scent,
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature,
- Lasting: shown on the packaging.