Your Natural Side Rassal Clay is a natural raw material rich in compounds with high absorption of pollutions. Smoothes, regenerates and nourishes skin. Has cleansing, detoxifying, remineralizing and washing properties. It can successfully replace soap and shampoo. It is designed for the care of any type of skin and hair.
- all types of skin,
- sensitive and problematic skin,
- mature skin with signs of aging,
- dehydrated and oily skin.
- thoroughly cleanses and detoxifies skin,
- nourishes and regenerates,
- illuminates and smoothes out,
- counteracts and fights with blackheads.
- Silica (SiO2) 52.12%
- Alumina (Al2O3) 16.65%
- Magnesium Oxide (MgO) 2.16%
- Iron oxide (Fe2O3) 5.65%
- Sodium oxide (Na2O) 0.06%
- Calcium oxide (CaO) 2.41%
- Potassium oxide (K2O) 2.70%
- Titanium (TiO2) 0.64%
How to use:
- face and body mask – add 2 teaspoons of essential oil (dry and flabby skin) and a teaspoon of floral water (mixed and oily skin) and mix until you get smooth mass. Put on your face and hold about 10 minutes. Then wash the mask with warm, boiled water and moisturize the skin with oil. Apply 1-2 times a week.
- wraps – put the clay into the glass dish, pour fresh water to cover the clay completely then mix the pulp with a wooden spatula. Before use put the dish near the heat source. Use a warm clay wrap on selected parts of the body.
- bath – take 100g of clay and pour with hot water. It is recommended during colds. It also works relaxing.
- tooth cleaning – put wet toothbrush in clay. Brush your teeth and gums just like with regular paste.
- washing hair – mix: 10g of clay, 20ml of flower water. Apply the paste to your hair and hold for 15 minutes. Rinse with water
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Rassal (Montmorillonite) clay.
- Country of origin: France.
- Form: green powder with neutral scent.
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature.
- Lasting: shown on the packaging.
- The French rassal clay is not purified after extraction. Because of sun-dried it retains all the valuable properties.
- Rassal clay name is due to its special washing properties. In Arabic, „rassala” means „wash”.