Yellow Clay is recommended for tired, mixed, oily, seborrheic and sensitive skin which requiring regeneration and nourishment. Improves circulation of blood and lymph. It is also perfect for slimming baths. Accelerates the healing of irritations and micro-injuries of the skin.
- sensitive, oily and mixed skin
- skin which needs regeneration and nourishing
- skin with overproduction of sebum
- regulating, gentle cleansing and remineralizing
- reducing pores, matting the skin
- soothing and detoxifying
- Silica (SiO2) 69.60%
- Alumina (Al2O3) 19.30%
- Iron oxide (Fe2O3) 6.50%
- Potassium oxide (K2O) 2.80%
- Magnesium oxide (MgO) 0.30%
- Calcium Oxide (CaO) 0.10%
- Sodium oxide (Na2O) 0.20%
- Titanium oxide (TiO2) 1.10%
- face and body mask – add 2 teaspoons of essential oil (dry and flabby skin) and a teaspoon of floral water (mixed and oily skin) and mix until you get smooth mass. Put on your face and hold about 10 minutes. Then wash the mask with warm, boiled water and moisturize the skin with oil. Apply 1-2 times a week
- wraps – put the clay into the glass dish, pour fresh water to cover the clay completely then mix the pulp with a wooden spatula. Before use put the dish near the heat source. Use a warm clay wrap on selected parts of the body
- bath – take 100g of clay and pour with hot water. It is recommended during colds. It also works relaxing
- tooth cleaning – put wet toothbrush in clay. Brush your teeth and gums just like with regular paste
- washing hair – mix: 10g of clay, 20ml of flower water. Apply the paste to your hair and hold for 15 minutes. Rinse with water
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Illite (yellow clay).
- Country of origin: France.
- Form: yellow powder with neutral scent.
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature.
- Lasting: shown on the packaging.