Mango. In one word, everything is contained – an incredible amount of vitamins and nutrients, a daily portion of energy for the skin and of course the pleasure of using it!
The elixir is a light serum with strong moisturizing, smoothing, revitalizing and nourishing properties. The high content of fruit extracts – mango, pomegranate and apple – energizes and brightens the skin, and the fresh fruity scent makes you want to live!
Perfect to start the day – it works great under traditional and mineral makeup.
Providing the skin with the right level of hydration is the basis for proper care and prevention against aging. The elixir not only provides deep hydration and water binding deep in the skin, but creates an imperceptible protective layer on the skin that limits its loss. Tri-molecular hyaluronic acid together with a complex of xylitol derivatives form a very effective hydration system for the skin and permanently improves its hydration level during use.
- Licorice root extract, mango extract and gluconolactone are ingredients that affect the skin tone – its uniformity, gentle depigmentation and brightening, as well as refreshing the appearance of the skin.
- Pomegranate extract stimulates and stimulates collagen synthesis, and together with oil from fig opuntia seeds it has anti-aging effects and affects the regeneration of skin cells.
- Apple fruit extract – a treasury of vitamins – provides the skin with B group vitamins, vitamin C, but also natural, delicate AHA acids – of course in a safe “fruit” dose. It stimulates the renewal of the epidermis, smoothes and refreshes the appearance of the skin.
- Sugar cane squalane, yeast extract, delicate almond oil and organic jojoba oil provide additional smoothing, elasticity and facilitate deeper penetration of the nutrients contained in Elixir.
- An important active ingredient is Glyceryl Glucoside – with a broad anti-aging effect and supporting cell renewal. It revitalizes older skin cells by stimulating their metabolism and makes them begin to act as younger – and thus has a real rejuvenating effect. Natural plant vitamin E as a powerful antioxidant also cares for (or at least slows down) the aging process in the skin.
The elixir is a cosmetic with a light water-gel consistency with a small content (practically imperceptible) of the oil phase – so the effect after application can be compared to a very light moisturizing cream – it is quickly absorbed and leaves the matte complexion. For some types of complexion, there may be a delicate lifting effect. The elixir smells beautiful – it has a rather intense mango aroma – fresh, juicy, energizing.
Skin type: Suitable for all skin types. Especially dry, gray, with weakened skin and signs of fatigue. Due to the content of the fragrance, sensitive skin should be tested on a small piece of skin beforehand.
It can be used alone or under a cream, oil or oil serum. For oily skin, it will probably be willingly used alone, while for dry skin, it will probably require covering with cream or oil. We also recommend mixing a portion of the elixir in your hand with a portion of any oil (they work well in this mixture of BIOUP sugar cane squalane or BIOUP anti-aging Serum) and apply them together. We encourage you to experiment!
It works very well in the morning as a smoothing and moisturizing base for traditional makeup and BB creams. Minerals stick to it well.
Can be applied in the morning and evening to cleansed face. Avoid eye and mouth area when applying.
INCI: Aqua, Sodium Lactate, Gluconolactone, Glycerin*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Squalane*, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit (Seabuckthorn) Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Yeast Extract, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract*, Mangifera Indica Fruit Extract*, Punica Granatum Fruit Extact*, Glyceryl Glucoside*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract*, Carrot Sativa Root Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Xylitylglucoside*, Anhydroxylitol*, Xylitol*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Parfum, Limonene, Hexyl cinnamal, Citral, Citronellol, Linalool, Xantan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid
*ingredients from organic sources or with Ecocert certificate.