Cranberry contains over 87% water and a large amount of vitamins A, C and B vitamins, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and iodine. In addition, it is rich in fiber, fruit acids, carbohydrates, anti-cyanides, flavonoids and tannin – compounds that not only affect the proper functioning of our body but also improve the condition of the skin.
Cosmetic properties of the hydrolate:
* thanks to slightly acidic pH similar to the skin reaction helps to maintain its own physiological reaction;
* shows strong moisturizing effect;
* refreshes the skin and gives it glow;
* strengthens and firms the skin;
* strengthens blood vessels;
* supports healing of acne lesions.
How to use Organic Cranberry Hydrolate?
* hydrolate is suitable for oily, acne, vascular, irritable, red, dry and mature skin;
* as a face tonic – every day after washing in the morning or / and evening moisturized with a cotton pad, wipe the entire face, neck and cleavage;
* as a refreshing face mist (especially in summer) and healing irritations;
* before applying face oil – when you apply the oil to wet skin, rubbed before using the hydrolate, its effectiveness will increase;
* for making up peels and face masks.
How to store:
The product should be stored in a cool place (preferably a refrigerator) away from direct sunlight. After opening, the hydrolate should be used within 2 months.
How to use:
Apply the product to cleansed face and / or body skin. Hydrolate can be used as a tonic, refreshing mist, cooling compress, and also for grinding masks.
INCI: Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Water.