Hydrolate obtained by the distillation of hand-picked flowers of American wild plum (Latin Prunus Americana), which occurs in the USA and results in large, yellow and sweet plums. It blooms in May, and its white large flowers give off a beautiful stunning and sensual fragrance. Organic hydrolate of wild plum blossoms works on two levels: as a cosmetic and aromatherapy product, i.e. positively affecting the state of mind and spirit.
* thanks to slightly acidic pH similar to the skin reaction helps to maintain its own physiological reaction;
* moisturizes the skin;
* calms down and reduces stress;
* stimulates clarity of thinking;
How to use:
* hydrolate is suitable for all skin types;
* as a face tonic – every day after washing in the morning or / and evening moisturized with a cotton pad, wipe the entire face, neck and cleavage;
* before applying face oil – when you apply the oil to wet skin, rubbed before using the hydrolate, its effectiveness will increase;
* for making up peels and face masks (clay, mud);
* as an aromatherapy spray with a calming effect – during the day spray the hydrolate several times a short distance from the face and in the evening spray the pillow with the hydrolate.
How to store:
The product should be stored in a cool place (preferably a refrigerator) away from direct sunlight. After opening, the hydrolate should be used within 2 months.
How to use:
Apply the product to cleansed face and / or body skin. Hydrolate can be used as a tonic, refreshing mist, cooling compress, and also for grinding masks.
INCI: Prunus Americana (Wild Plum) Distillate Water.