Chamomile Flower Water:
- sensitive and irritated skin (also around eyes),
- mature skin with signs of aging,
- problematic skin (also head skin),
- dry and dehydrated skin,
- matt hair, especially blond hair,
Chamomile – deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Recommended for all skin types. Even the most sensitive! Used on the hair protects it from drying, keeps a good level of hydration, strengthens the bulbs, inhibits the process of hair loss and stimulates new growth. In addition it shines and brightens. Recommended for people with light hair or those who wants to gently brighten the color of their hair. It has delicate cleansing properties that does not irritate sensitive skin. Used in skin prophylaxis with dermatological problems such as acne (and rosacea), eczema, psoriasis, dandruff and seborrhea. Regular application is beneficial for restoring proper sebum management, as well as reducing the visibility of pores. It soothes swelling, irritation and itching of skin. Accelerates healing of wounds and regenerates skin. Makes the scars less visible. Perfect for rashes, small cuts, bruises, scalp irritations, insects bites and also for after-shave skin care and depilation. It is also used for soothing packs for swollen eyelids and for sunburns. It refreshes the skin and hair, makes it less oily. It gives healthy shine to matt hair without weighing them down. Camomile aroma calms and soothes the states of insomnia and hysteria.
How to use:
- as a tonic / facial mist – spray the water directly on the skin of the face, neckline and neck just after cleansing. You can also use a cotton swab. Leave to absorb or apply the selected oil. Thanks to its properties water will enhance its performance and make oil will get absorbed faster.
- as a supplement to masks and peels – add flower water to the prepared powder or peeling mask to obtain the correct consistency of the specifics and additionally enhance its effect.
- as a soothing compress for tired and swollen eyelids – soak the swab with water and then apply it over eyelids for 15 minutes.In such a simple way you will remove the swelling and signs of tired and additionally moisturize and revive the skin around the eyes. Before you apply the compress, you can cool the flower water in the fridge to get a cooling effect.
- as a supplement to ready-made products – add water to your cream, lotion, hair mask, other ingredients at your own discretion or mix in hand immediately before application.
- as a refreshing mist for body and hair – spray water directly on skin or hair for refreshment, hydration or nutrition.
- as a soothing after-shave and depilatory water – Spray water on skin after shave and epilation to soothe irritated skin and prevent inflammation.
- scalp preparation – rub the water into the scalp before or after washing your hair to soothe irritated skin.
- INCI: Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water.
- Country of origin: UK.
- Form: water with intensive camomile scent.
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C or in fridge.
- Lasting: shown on the packaging.
- It has Soil Association Organic Certificate.
- Water from noble camomile is obtained by the steam distillation process of the noble chamomile flower baskets (Anthemis Nobilis)
- Chamomile noble, Roman chamomile is a type of plant of the asteraceae family which comes from the Azores, Algeria, Morocco, Portugal, France, Spain, Ireland and England.