Your Natural Side Pomegranate seed oil is recommended for the treatment of problematic, sensitive, dry and allergic skin. Strengthen mature skin with visible signs of aging and after excessive sun exposure. It absorbs quickly and does not clog pores. Recommended in the prophylaxis of skin with rosacea and capillary acne. Strengthens, moisturizes and smoothes tangled hair.
Perfect for care of skin:
- with visible signs of aging
- dry, allergic and sensitive
- contaminated, problematic
- vascular, with uneven coloring
- after excessive solar exposure
- problematic scalp
- hard to comb and tangled hair.
Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) – is used in the care of all skin types, including problematic, sensitive, dry and allergic. It has antioxidant and antioxidant properties. It is rich in active substances, vitamin C, and ellagic acid and nucleic acid (omega-5), thanks to which it has unique purifying and soothing properties, conditioning, smoothing and nourishing properties. Gently cares for the skin contaminated, prone to clogging and acne (also rosacea). It soothes irritation and discoloration, restores the proper pH. It calms the complexion of the capillaries. It soothes sunburns, itching and flaking of the skin, preventing the recurrence of ailments. Accelerates cell regeneration. When applied to hair, it nourishes and protects against environmental pollution, and massaged into the scalp, stimulates circulation, reduces dandruff, prevents the hair follicles from becoming plugged, strengthens the hair and stimulates it to grow. Facilitates combing hair, prevents it from tangling and excessive curling.
How to use:
- as a replacement for the cream – apply a few drops directly to the moistened skin of the entire face, neck and neckline. To strengthen the effect, you can previously mix oil in your hand with your favorite floral water or hyaluronic acid gel – additionally moisturize the skin and make it velvety smooth
- as a “balsam” for the body – apply oil right after the bath! Applying to previously moistened skin, not only will facilitate the application of the oil, but also help in its absorption. Option for the lazy: pour 1-2 tablespoons of oil into the bathtub with hot water. After the bath so prepared, a thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, which you can massage or leave to absorb.
- massage of selected parts of the body – use it yourself or mix a given oil with other oil, eg sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, for a more oily consistency, warm in your hand and massage selected parts of the body. You can add various natural essential oils to get the best results (recommended especially when making a firming massage).
- mask for the scalp – massage the oil into the scalp in the amount of 2 tablespoons at least 1 hour before washing, in order to provide it with ingredients helpful in scalp nourishment, leveling dandruff or excessive greasiness of the scalp and stimulating hair growth
hair mask – apply on dry, moistened with water or aloe gel / hyaluronic hair for a minimum of 20 minutes before washing, and then wash your hair with shampoo without SLS. To enhance the effect, apply oil for a longer period of time, e.g. for all night.
- protection of hair tips – to protect hair tips from harmful weather conditions and treatments (such as straightening) and improve their appearance, rub a few drops of oil in dry or wet hair tips.
as a conditioner for nails – massage a few drops of oil into nails and cuticles. In this way, you will perfectly nourish, strengthen and moisten damaged, brittle nails and cuticles
as a conditioner for eyelashes and eyebrows – spread oil over the entire length of eyelashes and eyebrows to help them strengthen, nourish and regenerate.
The name of the raw material according to INCI: Punica Granatum Seed Oil (Non-pitted granatum oil 100%),
Country of origin: Turkey,
Form: liquid oil with a bright yellow color and a characteristic smell,
Storage conditions: in a sealed package; at room temperature not higher than 25 ° C, stored in a refrigerator – slightly stiffer,
Durability: indicated on the packaging, 3 months from the opening,
The raw material used for production has the Soil Association Organic Certificate.