Auna Vegan Jojoba Oil
The oil has the property that it recognises itself where our skin needs hydration, and where it adjusts the level of sebum secreted. Its very important property is also that it is characterised by high biological compatibility with human skin, thanks to which it is very well tolerated and absorbed quickly. Antibacterial and sebostatic, reduces inflammation. Jojoba nourishes, softens, moisturises and oils the skin and hair. Its structure is similar to sebum secreted by human skin. It maintains the natural slightly acidic pH of the skin. Accelerates the regeneration of skin cells, soothes inflammation. Soothes and moisturises problem skin (psoriasis, eczema, dandruff, AD).
- quickly absorbed,
- does not leave an oily layer on the skin,
- compatible with natural sebum,
- safe for children,
- suitable for hair care (e.g. oiling),
- for both dry and oily skin,
- not comedogenic (does not contribute to the formation of blackheads),
- rich in: vitamins A, E and F; phytosterols; squalene (bactericidal and fungicidal properties).
How to use:
Apply after bath/shower to wet skin.
INCI: Jojoba Oil.