Auna Vegan Sweet Almond Oil
Sweet almond oil can be used for all skin types, especially dry, prone to irritation or sensitive. There are no contraindications for use on problem skin (eczema, psoriasis, AD). Is a natural emollient, smoothes and moisturises the skin. It is easily absorbed, which means that it does not leave an oily layer on the skin.
Recommended especially for skin care of infants and young children due to its delicacy. Pregnant women willingly reach for it as a natural remedy to prevent stretch marks. It is perfect for massage. Due to its lightness, this oil is often used and recommended for hair.
- great for massage,
- used in aromatherapy as a carrier for dissolving essential oils and their mixtures,
- it is recommended for all skin types,
- is extremely delicate, ideally suited for the care of babies and pregnant women,
- there are no contraindications for use in psoriasis, eczema, AD
- soothes skin irritations and itching,
- improves hair condition.
How to use:
Use as a hair condioner and body oil.
INCI: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil.