1. The owner of online store The STRAIGHT From Nature, under the website www.the-straight-from-nature.co.uk is Monika Kotarska, registred in England, based in Kirkby in Ashfield.
2. Online store The STRAIGHT From Nature sells natural cosmetics via the website www.the-straight-from-nature.co.uk in United Kingdom, including (England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland).
3. Orders in The Straight From Nature store can be placed only on the website, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
4. Using the store’s services means you accept our terms.
5. We collect orders only from people over 18 years of age.
6. To place an order, you must complete the order form correctly. In particular, provide the exact address, telephone number, and e-mail address, under which it will be possible to send an order and contact with you about the order. Providing this data is necessary for the purpose of the purchase and sale agreement.
If the given details are not complete, the seller will contact the customer. If contact with the customer turns out to be impossible. The seller has the right to cancel the order.
7. By placing an order in our store as a customer, you accept the terms of these regulations. You entered into a distance contract with us and agree to the processing of personal data.
8. After accepting the order, we have the right to contact you to confirm order and inform you about the status of your order.
9. Photos on the www.the-straight-from-nature website may vary slightly, so please select the product to refer to the product description.
10. The prices of the goods are expressed in pounds sterling and do not include the shipping fee.
11. All payments in our store are made through the Pay Pal or Stripe system.
12. We reserve the right to refuse an order that raises our suspicions. In this case, the order is not processed and the payment is canceled.
13. Cosmetics in the SALES department have a reduced price, may contain a short validity date or last items and are not refundable.
14. Customers can access these regulations at any time on the home page www.the-straight-from-nature.co.uk
15. The STRAIGHT From Nature reserves the right to update these regulations at any time.
§Orders and payment methods:
1. Orders in The Straight From Nature store can be placed only on the website, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
2. To place an order properly fill out the order form, located at the store www.the-straight-from-nature.co.uk
In the form, enter your name, email address, delivery address and telephone number. Providing this data is necessary for the purpose of the purchase and sale agreement.
3. You can pay for placed order using electronic payments like PayPal, payment by credit/debit card or Stripe (read more HERE).
4. The price of the product shown on the online shop is given in pounds sterling and is the final price, with out packing and postage cost.
5. After placing your order you will recive from us a receipt via an e-mail.
§Delivery – waiting time and price:
1. All orders are shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment from Monday to Friday. to the address given in the order form.
If you place your order on a Friday after 16:00, your parcel will be sent on Monday.
2. We will inform you about the dispatch in a separate e-mail.
3. The estimated delivery time is 3-5 business days, see point 10
4. Products are shipped only in the United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland).
5. We offer a free delivery for all orders over £ 20
6. If the order is placed on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday (Public holiday), it will be processed on the first or second next business day.
7. We do not send packages on Saturday and Sunday
8. If you do not receive your shipment within 7 days from the date of purchase, please contact us at emai email@example.com.
9. If the product we send does not match the order in our store www.the-straight-from-nature.co.uk (error, incorrect weight or expiration date), please inform us immediately at our e-mail address info @ tsfn .16mb.com
10. The delivery of goods takes place via Royal Mail or Hermes, depending on the customer’s choice, given in the order form, at the address indicated in the order form.
We have got two shipping options via Royal Mail;
– Standard delivery from 3-5 business days – 2.90 £
– Standard delivery with a signature from 3-5 business days – 3.90 £
b. Courier Hermes – 3,55 £ with signature – from 3-5 business days
We recommend using the Signed in option.
11. We also offer a free delivery (from our store to your home) for all orders over £5 in our online store. Free delivery is just for orders around Kirkby in Ashfield NG17 (Kirkby in Ashfild, Sutton in Ashfield, Mansfield, Mansfield Woodhause). All orders must be placed by 15:00. Delivery is available from Monday to Friday from 6:00 to 20:00.
§Return of goods:
1. In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DRS) in 2000. You have the right to cancel at any time from the moment you place your online order, and up to 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
2. This applies only to goods packed in the factory. If the goods are unpacked, the return will not be processed.
3. The Buyer undertakes to return the goods at his own expense and inform the store of its return before shipment.
4. Returns without our acceptance will not be made.
5. Complaints regarding manfacturing defects will be carried out in accordance with generally accepted rules. Upon acceptance and positive consideration, the goods will be replaced with a new one, and if this is not possible, we are obliged to refund the payment.
6. Complaints about mechanical damage caused during transport will be taken into account only when the goods are received in the presence of the courier. The reason for the acceptance of this type of complaint is the refusal to accept the parcel.
7. If the customer does not receive the parcel within 7 days from the date of purchase, he is obliged to immediately notify us. Complaints made after 14 calendar days from the date of purchase will not be considered.
§Discount codes and special discount code:
1. Discount code can be used only one time per order. Then it automatically expires.
2. If you have more than one discount codes and you didn’t not use any yet in our store for example:
– you have got two discounts codes for: 5%. (total 10%) you can use this code: separately, (5% on next order and another 5% on future order) or also together but before making an order please contact with us. We will be check everything and give you information about your discounts.
After positive check we prepare for you Special discount code: for example 10%.
Special discount code can’t be use together with any other discount codes. for example: Special discount code 10% with normal discount code 5%.
3. Special discount code can be use only one time per order. Then it automaticly expires.
4. If we will see that you used more than one discount code to one transaction. For example. Special discount code (10%) together with normal discount code (5%), we will inform you asap that your order will be cancelled. We can’t to accept this order and give you refund for your order.
5. If you need more information about discount codes contact with us.
6. Discount code can’t be use with another promotion on website. You can use only one discount code for any future order.
1. These Regulations may be changed, and information about changes to the Regulations will be sent to customers to the e-mail address indicated in the order 14 days before the entry into force of the amended Regulations.
2. In addition, changes to the Regulations will be published on the Store’s website 14 days before the new Regulations become effective.
3. All orders accepted by the Store Owner for execution before the date of amendment of the Regulations are implemented on the basis of the regulations, which were in force on the date of placing the order by the customer.
4. If the client does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he / she is obliged to inform the Store Owner about this fact within 14 days from the date of informing about the change of the Regulations.
1. In matters not regulated by this document, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code and commercial law in force in the UK.
2. Despite the best efforts can’t guarantee, that published on the product descriptions do not contain gaps or errors. Any wrong technical information can’t be a basis for the claims and in case of doubt, please contact us before making a purchase.
3. The Rules shall enter into force upon acceptance by the customer.
4. All materials posted on the store www.the-straight-from-nature (graphics, photos, descriptions) are owned by The STRAIGHT From Nature. It is the intellectual property copyrighted. Copying or distribution without the consent of our material is prohibited.