Below you can find the regulations of The STRAIGHT From Nature online store, which contains information such as about the method of placing an order and conclusion of a sales contract, forms of delivery and payment available in the store, the procedure of withdrawal from the contract or the complaint procedure.
The store belongs to Monika Kotarska, Acorn View, Kirkby In Ashfield, NG17 7RE, Notthingam, United Kingdom.
You can contact Us at any time by sending a message to the e-mail address [email protected]
Best Regards and have a nice shopping
For the purposes of these Regulations, the following meanings are taken as follows:
Buyer – a natural person, legal person or disabled legal person,
Consumer – a natural person who concludes a sales contract with the Seller not related directly to its business or professional activity,
Regulations – these regulations, available at https:/home/u858872589/public_html/the-straight-from-nature.co.uk/termsconditions/
Shop – online store operating at https:/home/u858872589/public_html/the-straight-from-nature.co.uk,
Seller – Monika Kotarska, Acorn View, Kirkby In Ashfield, NG17 7RE, Notthingam, United Kingdom.
- By the store, The STRAIGHT From Nature, the Seller conducts retail sales, while also providing services to Buyers electronically. Through the Store, the Buyer may purchase products displayed on the Store’s website.
- The Terms&Condition define the terms and conditions of using the Store, as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyers.
- To use the Store, in particular to make a purchase in the Store, it is not necessary to meet specific technical conditions by a computer or other device of the Buyer. The following are sufficient:
a. Acces to the Internet,
b.standard operating system,
c. standard internet browser,
d. active email adress.
- The buyer can’t buy in the store anonymously or under a pseudonym.
- It is forbidden to use the Store to provide unlawful content, in particular by sending such content via forms available in the Store.
- Online store The STRAIGHT From Nature sells natural cosmetics via the website www.the-straight-from-nature.co.uk in United Kingdom, including (England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland).
- Orders in The STRAIGHT From Nature store can be placed only on the website, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We collect orders only from people over 18 years of age.
- After accepting the order, we have the right to contact you to confirm order and inform you about the status of your order.
- Photos on the www.the-straight-from-nature.co.uk, may vary slightly, so please select the product to refer to the product description.
- The prices of the goods are expressed in pounds sterling and do not include the shipping fee.
- All payments in our store are made through the PayPal or Stripe system
Services provided electronically
1. Through the Store, the Seller provides electronic services to the Buyer.
2. The basic service provided electronically to the Buyer by the Seller is to enable the Buyer to place an order in the Store.
Placing an order is possible without creating an account in the store.
3. If the Buyer decides to open an account in the Store, the Seller also provides the Buyer with an electronic service consisting in the creation and maintenance of an account in the Store. The account stores the Buyer’s data and the history of orders placed by him in the Store. The buyer logs into the Account using his e-mail address and the password he has defined.
4. Creating an account in the Store is done by completing and sending a registration form using the automatic mechanism of the Store. At the moment of sending the registration form, a contract for keeping an account in the store is concluded between the Buyer and the Seller. The contract is concluded for an indefinite period, and the Buyer may terminate the contract with immediate effect at any time by deleting the account.
5. In order to ensure the Buyer’s safety and transfer of data in connection with the use of the Store, the Seller takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of security risk of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the collection and modification of personal data by unauthorized persons.
6. The Seller takes actions to ensure that the Store functions properly.
The Buyer should inform the Seller about any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Store.
7. Any complaints related to the functioning of the Store, the Buyer may submit via e-mail to the e-mail address [email protected]. The Buyer should provide the name and surname, address for correspondence, as well as the type and date of occurrence of the irregularity related to the functioning of the Store. The seller will consider any complaints within 14 days of receiving the complaint and will inform the customer about its settlement to the e-mail address of the complaining party.
Order and Payment methods
1. Orders in The Straight From Nature store can be placed only on the website, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. You can pay for placed order using electronic payments like PayPal (payment by credit/debit card), Stripe, (read more HERE), or Direct Bank Transfer (read number 13).
3. The price of the product shown on the online shop is given in pounds sterling and is the final price, with out packing and postage cost.
4. The Buyer can place an order as a registered customer or as a guest.
5. The registered customer is the Buyer who has an account in the Store. The Buyer can set up an account when placing an order.
6. If Buyer want to place an order, is obliged to take the following steps:
a. choose the product or products that are the subject of the order by clicking the “Add to basket” button,
b. from the basket view, click on the “Go to checkout” button,
c. fill out the order for, providing the data necessary to perform the order and choosing the method of delivery and payment for the order,
e. click the button that finalizes your order.
7. After clicking the button finalizing the order, the Buyer will be transferred to the payment agent’s transaction page to make payment for the order. After making the payment, the Buyer will be redirected to the Store’s website confirming the order. With this moment, the contract for the sale of products covered by the order is considered to be concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
8. The Buyer must provide true personal information in the order form.
The buyer is liable for providing false personal data. The Seller reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order in a situation where the Buyer provided false data or if the data raises legitimate doubts of the Seller as to their correctness.
In this case, the Buyer will be informed by phone or e-mail about doubts of the Seller and such a situation, the Buyer has the right to explain all circumstances related to the verification of the truthfulness of the data provided.
In the absence of data allowing the Seller to contact the Buyer, the Seller will provide any explanations after the Buyer has made contact.
9. The Buyer declares that all data provided by him in the order form is true, while the Seller is not obliged to verify its truthfulness and correctness, although he has such permission in accordance with paragraph. 8 above.
10. If you provided incorect or incomplite delivery adress at checkout, we are not responsible for the lost of your order. If your package is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address, you must pay all delivery cost to re-deliver your order to a corrected address.
11. If the order is placed on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday (Bank Holiday), it will be processed on the first or second next business day.
12. We do not send packages on Saturday and Sunday.
13. If you choose a payment method: direct bank transfer.
After receiving the information, we will contact with you, to provide you our bank details, so that you can pay for your order.
Enter the order number in the transfer title so that we can find it as soon as possible.
The payment time for the order is 3 business days from the moment of sending you information with the data to our bank account. After receiving the payment, your order will be processed.
If we do not receive payment within 3 business days, we will contact you to clarify the situation.
Delivery – Waiting Time and Price
1. All orders are shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment from Monday to Friday, to the address given in the order form.
2. We will inform you about the dispatch in a separate e-mail.
3. The estimated delivery time is 3-5 Working Days, see point 12.
4. Products are shipped only in the United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland).
5. We offer a Free Delivery for all orders over £30. Royal Mail/myHermes.
Orders above 2kg. Will be sent by myHermes.
6. Buyer Signature – For security reasons, our deliveries require a signature upon receipt of order.
If you are unable to pick up and sign your parcel, you should receive a card with written information on where and when you should collect it.
You can as well make redelivery by Royl Mail. more information how to do redelivery you find on this link.
If you do not collect your parcel within a specified timeframe (usually 7 days or after 3 delivery attempts), the parcel will be returned to us and you will need to arrange with us for a new delivery and pay for the costs incurred in resending the parcel.
7. Incorect or incompite adress – If you provided incorect or incomplite delivery adress at checkout, we are not responsible for the lost of your order.
In the case your address is incorrect or incomplete, your order may be returned to us. If your package is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address, you must pay all delivery cost to re-deliver your order to a corrected address.
8. If the order is placed on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday (Bank Holiday), it will be processed on the first or second next business day.
9. We do not send packages on Saturday and Sunday.
10. If you do not receive your shipment within 10 working days from the date of purchase, please contact Us at e-mail [email protected]
We are not responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage incurred by a customer due to delayed or lack of delivery of goods regardless of the method of delivery.
11. If the product We send does not match the order in Our store www.the-straight-from-nature.co.uk (arrives damaged or in error) please inform Us immediately at our e-mail address
If you do not informed us within 14 working days about any deffects or missing itemes we will not accepted any returns.
12. The delivery of goods takes place via Royal Mail or myHermes, depending on the customer’s choice, given in the order form, at the address indicated in the order form.
See Table under.
Orders under £30 – weight – 1-2kg.
Royal Mail – £3.90
myHermes – £4.79
Orders under £30 – weight – more than 2kg.
2–5kg – Royal Mail – £14.75
2–5kg – myHermes – £7.29
5–10kg – myHermes – £7.29
Free Delivery – Orders over £30.
We offer a Free Delivery for all orders over £30. Royal Mail/myHermes.
If order will be above 2kg. Will be sent by myHermes.
|0-2kg||Royal Mail||Second Class||Signed For||3-5 Days||£3.90|
|2-5kg||Royal Mail||Second Class||Signed For||3-5 Days||£14.75|
|0-2kg||myHermes||Tracked||Signed For||3-5 Days||£4.79|
|2-5kg||myHermes||Tracked||Signed For||3-5 Days||£7.29|
|5-10kg||myHermes||Tracked||Signed For||3-5 Days||£7.29|
Execution of the contract
1. After placing the order by the Buyer in accordance with the procedure described in §4 of the Regulations, an order confirmation will be sent to the buyer’s e-mail address.
2. The order realization consists in its preparation for shipment to the Buyer.
Withdrawal from the consumer contract
1. Consumer who concluded a distance contract with the Seller has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the day of taking possession of the purchased items.
2. The right to withdraw from the contract is not payable in relation to the contract:
a. in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life,
b. in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health or hygiene reasons.
3. In order to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer must inform the Seller about his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unambiguous statement – for example, a letter sent by post, or e-mail.
4. The consumer may use the withdrawal from contract form available at https:/home/u858872589/public_html/the-straight-from-nature.co.uk/withraw-from-contract/ however it is not obligatory.
5. To keep the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for the Consumer to send information on the exercise of the right of the consumer to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
6. The consumer is obliged to return the product to the Seller or give it to the person authorized by the Seller to collect it immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrawn from the contract, unless the Seller suggested that he will pick up the item himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the product before its expiry.
7. The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the items.
8. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller shall return to the Consumer all payments received from the Consumer, including the cheapest available in the Store the cost of delivering products (if the cost covered the Consumer) immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Seller was informed about the performance the right to withdraw from the contract. Returns will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to another solution. In any case, the Consumer will not incur any fees due to the form of payment reimbursement.
9. If the Seller has not offered to collect the item from the Consumer, he may withhold the refund of payments received from the Consumer until he receives the item back or the Consumer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
10. Within 3 business days of receiving your parcel, we will check the condition of the product being handed over (whether it bears traces of use, whether it has been damaged or destroyed, or is in the original packaging with all its contents).
If we do not notice any contraindications, we will send you a positive response to the return of your product to your email address. Attached bank account number will be refunded within 7 days.
Complaints/Responsibility for defects
1. The seller is obliged to provide the buyer with a product free from defects.
2. The seller is liable to the Buyer if the product sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty for defects).
3. If the product sold has a defect, the Buyer may:
a. request replacement of the product free from defects,
b. request removal of the defect,
c. submit a price reduction statement,
d. submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
4. If the Buyer finds a defect in the product, he should inform the Seller about it, specifying at the same time his claim related to the defect found or by submitting a statement of appropriate content.
5. The buyer can use the complaint form, available at https:/home/u858872589/public_html/the-straight-from-nature.co.uk/responsibility-for-defects/, however it is not mandatory.
6. The buyer may contact the Seller by mail:
The STRAIGHT From Nature
42 Acorn View
Kirkby In Ashfield
b. e-mail adress:
7. The Seller will address the complaint submitted by the Buyer within 14 days from the date of delivery of the complaint.
8. If the purchased product turns out to have manufacturing defects or is inconsistent with the description, please follow the complaint procedure below:
Send us the product you want to advertise by attaching a written statement to you in which you describe the detailed reasons for the product complaint, the form of compensation, as well as the return address and the PayPal e-mail to which the refund will be made (depending on the decision made by the store).
Within 14 days of receiving the parcel, we will inform you by e-mail or by phone about the outcome of the complaint procedure.
If the complaint is considered positive, within 7 working days from the date of the decision, we will compensate for the costs incurred by you by: repairing the product being complained about, sending a new copy of the product or refunding the money.
If the complaint is considered unjustified, we will provide you with detailed justification of the decision made and within 14 working days we will send back the advertised product to Us.
Personal data and cookies
1. The Seller is the administrator of the Buyer’s personal data.
2. The Buyer’s personal data are processed in order to service the user’s account, fulfill the order and possibly defend, investigate or settle claims related to the sales contracts concluded via the Store.
Out-of-court ways to handle complaints and redress
1. Seller agrees to submit any disputes arising in connection with the sale of goods through mediation. Details will be determined by the parties to the conflict.
2. The consumer has the opportunity to use extrajudicial methods of dealing with complaints and redress.
3. The consumer can also use the ODR platform, which is available at http:/home/u858872589/public_html/ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The platform serves the purpose of settling disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs striving for out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or a contract for the provision of services.
1. The Seller reserves the right to enter and cancel offers, promotions and to change the prices of products in the Store, without prejudice to the rights acquired by the Buyer, including in particular the terms of contracts concluded before the change.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations. Contracts concluded prior to the amendment to the Regulations shall be governed by the Regulations in force at the date of conclusion of the contract.
3. Buyers who have an account in the Store of any change to the Regulations will be notified by email to the email address assigned to the account. If the content of the new Regulations is not accepted, the Buyer has the right to terminate the account agreement at any time by deleting the account or submitting to the Seller an appropriate statement, in any form, about the termination of the account agreement.
4. These Regulations shall apply from 16.02.2019
5. All archival versions of the Regulations are available for download in .pdf format – links are found below the Regulations.
Link to previous Terms&Condition. PDF – Click Here
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by parties other than The Straight From Nature.
Such links are provided for your convenience only. The Straight From Nature does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. All links made to such other sites are made at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for any linked sites.